Sunday, January 6, 2008

Limited Edition Consumer Goods

Okay, so today I went to Circuit City and Borders. Soooo I go into Borders and pick up my favorite anime/manga book Aishiteruze BABY (manga books tend to be very cheap :D) and I picked up a biography on Elvis Presley for my English Class. Well as I leave the store, my mother decides we should stop to Circuit City and I say "all righty then" and we go and look around...

Well as I look around I find the Fall Out Boy "From Under The Cork Tree" Limited Edition Album. It made me sooo angry because the week or 2 before hand, we went to Circuit City to get the Fall Out Boy albums and I never saw the Limited Edition Album. Well I decided I was going to buy the Limited Edition anyways even though I already had the non-limited edition one. But dont you guys ate it when that happens? It seems to happen all the time for me.

I bought my friend the Flyleaf CD. And we both go back to Circuit City and find the SAME CD but it was 2 disk cd/dvd set for the SAME price. Now I was mad! (and so was she because she wanted the DVD)

I just want to be able to buy something at the store without finding the Same Cd but with extras!


Well I hope everyone is having a good day,

-michelle

0 comments: