Okay, So I'm sitting on my couch reading "Elvis: The Biography" by Jerry Hopkins. I start really getting into the book. And then I come across the text, "He was Born shortly after noon on January 8..." I was thinking, "Wow that date sounds so familiar!" and then I realize TODAY is January 8th. So I wish Elvis a Happy Belated Birthday. He was an amazing singer and he still is. He changed the world.
This book is really good. I suggest maybe if you ever get a chance to, Read this book! "Elvis The Biography" by Jerry Hopkins.
I'm just really surprised that I read that specific text on his birthday! That's amazing. Like it's a sign. I read this biography on his birthday! Wow.
This world is amazin' isnt it?
Well I have to get some --->sleep. -_-
I'll update sometime tomorrow after colin sesly and joe leave. xD
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Elvis. :)
Posted by Michelle M. at 7:33 PM
Labels: Elvis Presley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment