Sunday, January 13, 2008

New York Baby! plus Honda Civic Tour '08!


Well Guys, I just recently found out that I might be taking a trip to New York in the next few weeks. My mother has to do some paperwork down there so I might be able to hang out in Times Square and Manhattan and other places with my Aunt Ruth. I've been to New York before and I have been to all those places (except for Brooklyn) but I'm hoping to go again because I <3 New York! I will post pictures too while I'm there. (hopefully I get to go)

And also I'd like to say that there is recent news on the Honda Civic Tour! Panic At The Disco will be headlining this tour following last year's tour with Fall Out Boy. This will be an amazing tour! This will definitely be one of the first shows I go to for 2008! And I'm hoping to go Mosh Pit Style so that I can get front row!
And It's also been rumored that The Hush Sound and Motion City Soundtrack will be playing there too!

Well adios!


-Michelle<3

0 comments: