So ive decided to make a blog that i will stick to. Yes, I'm making a promise with myself. :D
I will continue updating as much as possible whenever something extraordinary happens or just regular life events. I wont let you guys down this time. I'll even promise it... :)
but enough with my introduction, lets get down to the real business...
1. School is a drag. Im telling you. Stressssss everyday!
2. I've started a photography business. I'll edit anybodys photos. Just message me up at babablacksheep232@yahoo.com
3. Ive figured life is to short to waste...Im not going to waste it being mad at friends and family and gossiping bad things about people.
4. I want to write a book. My vocabulary is very poor bu i can change that.
5. My uncle is coming over to fix our toilet!
6. I can't beat life...I just can't win!
7. I've said Too Many "i"s today. I should really stop.
fkdlsjfklsjf :'p
okay so what if i told you a bit about myself?
well...I'm a lover of music. I cant stand going without music...It's basically my life.
Me and my friend sesly are trying to get our band on stable ground but its not going too well for us.
My family is the biggest thing. I've had so many troubles with them. One day, the truth is going to spill out and reveal itself...I just dont know if i can wait that long.
My idol right now is Patrick Stump. He is absolutely amazing. He has amazing vocals.
I'm a lover of his music as well.
Oh damnn. Somebodies at the door. toootles for now!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Hey guys!
Posted by Michelle M. at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment