Okay, so yesterday my mom decided to take me to the mall.
And of course, being a girl, i couldn't reject such an offer.
so..off we went.
I bought some clothes at Hot Topic, Show bizz, got some new shoes. and of course JC Penny.
So after a few hours of shopping, we left.
We loaded our stuff into the trunk...
but our car wouldn't start.
My mom kept trying, and trying, but it wouldnt do a thing.
Our car brokedown. :[
So naturally, we called my aunt lorie.
She sent down her husband, my Uncle Wally and his son andrew.
It turns out our starter died (r.i.p. car starter :'[ miss you lots)
so they fixed it today :D
and now we have a car again. xD
Now the love part,
Lets just say "random" things happen to random people.
and I'm probably one of the most random people you'll ever meet.
And I have to say on Friday, or so, I walked into band, and I had this attracted feeling for this guy...
Not normal for me. I usually dont fall for a guy until after i get to know them.
And I usually fall for the funny ones too.
But i know zip about this guy, and I just can't stop thinking about him.
And I know he must be a huge a-hole since he's a saxaphone player.
And our 7th grade saxaphones are all huge air-heads.
So yea, I dont know what the adventures of michelle and this guy are gonna be.
Probably end up like all the others, just a thought in my head.
So, I'm not gonna make too big a deal on it.
It'll come and pass. I know so. :p
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Shopping for a breakdown? and love?
Posted by Michelle M. at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment